|Mid-Eastern United Brethren Evangelistic Team|
MUBET is an evangelistic team committed to:
1. Proclaim the gospel of Christ through preaching, training, nurturing and practicing the Word.
2. Sensitize members into mission work in their heed to God’s calling.
3. Promote unity in the body of Christ.
4. Make disciples and nurture new believers.
5. Encourage interdenominational fellowships.
1.Sunday evenings: From 4 p.m – 6 p.m at FABS 002 for fellowship.
2.Thursday night: From 7 p.m – 8 pm at the open space between ALB & AMB.
3.Friday night : From 7 p.m-9 p.m, home-cells (Only when JKUATCU has no activity/event).
1. Chairperson- Coordinates all the activities of the ET and acts as the spokesperson.
2. Vice-chairperson- Fully shares the responsibilities of the chair in absentia.
3. Secretary- Responsible for record keeping of all ministry data and minutes.
4. Vice secretary/mum- In charge of all refreshments in the ET (Hence the title ‘mum’).
5. Treasurer- In charge of the ET’s account and finances.
6. Missions coordinator- In charge of the ET’s mission activities.
7. Prayer secretary – Coordinates all the ET’s prayer activities.
8. Bible study Coordinator- In charge of bible study and home cells.
9. Music director-Coordinates the praise and worship team.
10.Organizing secretary- In charge of organizing all the ET’s events e.g. retreats.
Policy and Values:
We have a constitution.
To proclaim the holistic gospel of Christ in every part of Mid-eastern region of Kenya and beyond.
To make Christ known and transform the society through the holistic gospel.
The ministry is committed to proclaim the gospel of Christ through preaching, nurturing, training and practicing the word.
We believe in the sovereignty of God, unity of the father the son and Holy spirit.
The justification of sinner by the grace of God. Redemption from guilt penalty of sin through the death of Christ.
The indwelling and work of Holy spirit in the believer. The expectation of the return of Jesus Christ.
Members Range Between 70 to 100.